For the body to rejuvenate and rest, sleep is essential. Poor or irregular sleep can make back and joint pain worse for many people, starting a cycle of pain and disrupted sleep. Sometimes, having the wrong mattress when sleeping might cause neck and back pain. You should always consult your doctor if you’re in pain to determine the likely causes and treatments. However, a good orthopedic mattress that suits your specific needs and sleeping preferences will help alleviate back, neck, and joint pain that is brought on or made worse by your mattress. Ask yourself if you are tired of uncomfortable mattresses? Do you feel you’re constantly changing positions to find comfort because your mattress isn’t giving you the support you need? If so, then you have arrived at the right place to find answers to all your questions regarding an orthopedic mattress. Read on.
Our signature orthopedic range comes with advanced 5 zone support which is designed keeping in mind the fact that our body doesn’t exert the same pressure from each part and hence requires a differentiated support. Our Smart Orthopedic Layer adapts to your sleep needs as per the five zones of your body for personalized support and optimum spinal alignment. People who suffer from conditions like arthritis or joint pain often find that an orthopedic mattress makes a big difference. Not only does this mattress provide a superior level of support, but it also relieves stress and fatigue caused by poor posture or restricted movement. As a result, this can help improve overall health and reduce inflammation throughout the entire body.
Although there are several brand in the market that provide orthopedic mattress solutions, when choosing this kind of mattress, one must only trust experts. Did you know that our Duropedic range is tested and approved by the doctors at National Health Academy (NHA)? Our mattresses are made to support your body's needs for a restful night’s sleep and are strong enough to survive everyday use. They go through multiple durability tests before they reach you and come with up to 10 years of warranty. Then why wait? Visit our site right away if you’re searching for a premium mattress that’s specially designed to meet your unique requirements. Now that you’ve read about our orthopedic mattress, let us dive into the benefits of using it consistently:
- Better Sleep: If you sleep on a mattress that doesn’t aid spine alignment, your lower back and spine are likely to experience pain because of the increased strain. The ideal option is an orthopedic mattress which is made with a firm surface to support your back. A firm mattress aids in your quest for maximum comfort so you can unwind in a night of restful, long sleep.
- Supports Spine: A firm mattress is required to support your spine. If a mattress isn’t firm enough, your body’s middle will sink into it, straining your spine and possibly resulting in back pain. Your body weight is adequately distributed by an orthopedic mattress, preventing pressure points in your neck, back, and hips.
- Avoid Roll-Overs: Orthopedic mattresses are a great option for couples who encounter bothersome roll-overs because they not only relieve pain but also avoid motion transfer. If you and your partner share a conventional mattress, your weight will probably induce your partner to roll over unintentionally, which will make you both extremely uncomfortable at night. Fortunately, an orthopedic mattress is hard enough to prevent sinking, which allows for the expert management of such mayhem.
- Good posture: Maintaining good posture is made easier by ortho mattresses. Yes, it helps to maintain a straight spine, relieves back pain, and improves posture by allowing you to stand tall. It aids in the spine's alignment, eliminating the sinking feeling you experience when you go into bed after a long day at work. Their shape eliminates painful pressure points by appropriately redistributing your entire weight.
- Suitable for pregnant women: For women, pregnancy is an important time, and the first three months, in particular, require special attention. An orthopedic mattress guarantees not only restful sleep but also maximum comfort for the back, joints, and entire body.
With this knowledge, we are optimistic that you can sleep better than ever and get the most out of it. You know what to look for in an orthopedic mattress now that you’ve read this blog piece. Get some sleep right now by visiting and purchasing the ideal mattress for your sleeping requirements here.