Memory Foam Mattress
Foam mattresses have gained a lot of popularity over the years. People tend to choose them as soft, firm, offer custom comfort, keep backpain and neck pain away, and above all, they can be used as regular mattresses. Memory foam mattresses are the most common among all the different types of mattresses available in the market. These foam mattresses are highly comfortable, durable, and offer the right body support as per the contours of your body for a rejuvenating sleep.
Why should you buy a Memory Foam Mattress?
Memory foam mattresses are considerably softer and thicker than other mattresses. Hence, they can be a good choice for everyone in the family, including kids and older adults. Duroflex provides you the advantage of buying our Memory Foam Mattress online. In addition, you get a duro safe mattress protector-free when you order any of our foam mattresses. There are many benefits of using memory foam mattresses.
Benefits of Memory Foam Mattress
- It adjusts according to one's body temperature and weight because it is a temperature- and pressure-sensitive material. The foam mattress gets heated up from your body temperature, thus softening and molding your body for optimal comfort.
- It provides relief from back pain due to its ability to contour to your body. It fills the space around those body parts like the lower back that usually does not support it. The foam molds itself to warm those areas of discomfort and provides equal weight distribution, which provides pressure point relief.
- Memory foam mattress absorbs motion, thus not letting you know the toss and turns that your partner does while sleeping. In addition, a memory foam mattress makes it hard to disturb the other person in bed.
- Memory foam mattresses are hypo-allergenic. This is because they are made from inorganic fibers resistant to dust mites, pet dander, and other common allergens.
- Proper spinal alignment is yet another benefit of using memory foam mattresses. Good posture during sleep is very important. But, most of us land up in bad posture while sleeping, leading to exacerbated back pain, soreness, and other health issues.
- Different people are comfortable with different sleeping positions. Some are back sleepers, some side sleepers, and others sleep on their stomach! No matter what position you are comfortable with, memory foam mattresses are comfortable for any sleeping position like other mattresses.
- Memory foam mattresses are highly durable and have a longer life span when compared to other types of mattresses.
- Memory foam mattresses are the best fit for any bed size. It is highly moldable, provides an individualized sleeping position with supportive powers.
Types of Memory Foam Mattresses
Duroflex provides you the comfort of eight different types of memory foam mattresses. All you need to do is to choose the right one.
- Balance Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- LiveIn Memory Foam Mattress
- LiveIn Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- NRG 20 Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress
- NRG 40 Cube Cell Memory Foam Mattress
- Posture Perfect Pocket Spring Orthopedic Mattress
- Pulse Memory Foam Mattress
- Strength Memory Foam Coir Orthopedic Mattress
Balance Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress - It is made up of knitted fabric with memory foam quilting, 5 zoned orthopedic support layers and jacquard woven fabric. It offers the right level for firm body support to protect the back from curving, eliminating pressure build-up, and improving blood circulation.
LiveIn Memory Foam Mattress - It is a memory foam mattress that offers a medium-firm comfort level and is the best choice for most sleepers. It provides you the back support, gives light cushioning for the perfect comfort. This mattress packs in contouring comfort, superior support, the right amount of bounce, and pressure relief for a wholesome sleep. It also features triple Anti-Microbial Treatment that helps keep harmful bacteria, fungi, and dust mites at bay for a safer and healthier sleep environment.
LiveIn Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress - This is one of the best mattresses highly recommended by doctors. LiveIn Orthopedic mattress provides advanced back support that promises you a healthy and restful sleep. It is designed to provide spinal alignment and postural correction. In addition, it features a special Triple Anti Microbial Fabric to keep you protected and your bed space safe and hygienic. Finally, it has a 5-zoned orthopedic layer to lend enhanced support to your back, neck, and spine.
NRG 20 Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress - NRG 20 is the premium pocket spring mattress from Duroflex with enhanced high-performance memory foam. This mattress features a 3-Zoned Active NRG Layer and a 3-zoned pocket spring layer to give you optimum support and the right amount of bounce. It also provides a zero-partner disturbance sleep experience.NRG 20 is made of knitted anti-stress fabric that repels negative ions for a positively charged sleep.
NRG 40 Cube Cell Memory Foam Mattress - NRG 40 Cube Cell Memory Foam Mattress comes with many unique sleep technologies to give you a deep and energizing sleep. Hence we believe it is a true revelation in sleep technology. It comes with a 3-Zoned Active NRG Layer that provides optimum spinal alignment and zonal back support. It also features a specially engineered QUBE Cell Technology Layer, which has the twin benefits of plush comfort and ample resilience. In addition, this mattress also comes with anti-stress properties to give you a good night's sleep.
Posture Perfect Pocket Spring Orthopedic Mattress - We believe Posture Perfect is the epitome of innovation for it features the contoured cushioning of memory foam and advanced 5 Zoned orthopedic support. This mattress provides perfect postural alignment, back support, and the right amount of firmness with ample resilience. It is also the best choice for absorbing the motion for a night of uninterrupted sleep.
Pulse Memory Foam Mattress - This is our high-performance mattress from the Energise series. It has a sturdy base of high precision cut ortho foam that acts as the support layer. It also features a pressure-relieving memory foam layer infused with lavender for a soothing sleep experience. The aromatherapy properties of lavender relax to help you fall asleep faster.
Strength Memory Foam Coir Orthopedic Mattress - Tested by the doctors of National Health Academy, this mattress is highly recommended for deep sleep with Strength. It features high-density coir for firm support and natural coolness and offers 5 Zoned support. In addition, it comes with rich knitted fabric for added plushness and durability.