Back pain affects the majority of adults, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe. A pillow can be helpful to relieve back pain symptoms by placing it beneath the legs or lumbar region or under the head to relieve pressure and promote a good posture. But it is extremely important to use the right kind of pillow.
At some point in time, we all experience back pain due to wrong posture and the long duration of sitting. So it is important to choose a pillow wisely that would help relieve the pain. Finding the right fit might feel like an intimidating task. So, here we have provided you with some best Duroflex pillows that will help relieve back pain.
The Best Pillows for Back Pain
Following are some of the best pillows from Duroflex for back pain
- Duroflex Neck Pro Orthopaedic Support Pillow
- Duroflex Neck Balance Memory Foam Orthopaedic Support Pillow
- Duroflex Life Contoured Dual Height Antimicrobial Pillow
- Nidraa 100% Natural Latex Contoured Pillow
- Duroflex Energy Cool Gel Antimicrobial Pillow
A Detailed Review of Each Pillow
Let's look into the types of pillows for back pain offered by Duroflex and how they can help relieve pain and promote sound sleep.
- Duroflex Neck Pro Orthopaedic Support Pillow: This pillow is made up of high-resilient foam that offers pressure relief and optimum neck support. It is designed to cradle the neck and keep it in a neutral position to avoid back pain. The contoured design provides dual height so that you can choose according to your convenience.
- Duroflex Neck Balance Memory Foam Orthopaedic Support Pillow: This pillow is made up of memory foam that provides optimum neck and back support and helps in pressure relief. This pillow is medium soft and a good option for people suffering from neck and back pain.
- Duroflex Life Contoured Dual Height Antimicrobial Pillow: This pillow is made up of hypersoft foam, which makes it medium soft and provides the right amount of balanced support. It effectively provides proper neck support so that you can relax while sleeping.
- Nidraa 100% Natural Latex Contoured Pillow: This pillow is made up of 100% natural latex with gentle cushioning. The pillow comes with a dual-height contoured design, which provides optimum support and comfort to your neck and spine so that you can sleep comfortably.
- Duroflex Energy Cool Gel Antimicrobial Pillow: This pillow is made up of high-resilient foam, making it a medium-firm pillow that provides pressure relief. This provides advanced support to the neck and body that helps with back pain.
The Pros and Cons
Let's look at some of the pros and cons of using a back pain pillow while sleeping:
- These pillows are specially designed to provide optimum and advanced support to the neck and spine to help relieve pain and correct spinal alignment.
- These pillows help maintain the spinal curvature and provide comfort and support to people suffering from back and neck pain.
- These pillows help relieve pressure and reduce tension in the neck and shoulder so that people suffering from back pain can sleep all night comfortably.
- These pillows help correct spinal alignment and posture while you are sitting to further reduce intense back and neck pain.
- In case of severe neck and back pain, these pillows will not be that effective. Individuals suffering from chronic back and neck pain must consult a doctor if the pain is persistent.
- They are specifically for people with back and neck pain, so people with no back or neck pain will find it difficult to use these pillows and might even find them uncomfortable.
Finding the right pillow is crucial for those who experience back pain because it can help with better posture, comfort, and undisturbed sleep. So before buying a pillow, check the key features, the material used and the firmness. Check out Duroflex to choose the pillow that is best suited for your needs.